.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
TMI Tuesday
1) Have you ever been caught in the act? Yes I have. Unfortunately... 2) If your Valentine were to give you only one thing today, what would you want it be? Oh, any acknowledgement would be fine with me. 3) What is the most romantic thing anyone has ever said to you? I have no idea. 4) Have you ever participated in car aerobics (sex)? Yes, and that is all I'm going to say here. 5) What was the special trait in your first lover that made you decide that they were "the one?" The special trait was that I married him... Bonus (as in "optional"): Have you ever made a sex movie or let your so take nude photos of you? Yes, but they have since been destroyed by me!
 
posted by Lisa at 2/14/2006 01:29:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.