.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Question of the Day Part Une et Deux
Not yet done What is something that you have not yet done that you believe you can accomplish during your lifetime? How about pay off my mortgage! That will make for a happy day for me. I want to see my son graduate from college (law school?), get married and give me a grandbaby. Just one, I'm not going to be unreasonable. On a personal note, I'd like to run a marathon, or even a half marathon. But it seems it is cold too much of the year here and I'm never self-motivating enough to get out there when I'm freezing my ass off. Wish in one hand, and shit in the other. Tell me which hand fills up first. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To the beach You are going to the beach for the day, besides your swimming suit, you may take only one other item along with you. What would it be? Unfortunatley, I'd have to take sunscreen. Lots and lots of sunscreen. I went to Gulf Shores, Alabama a few years ago and absolutley fried on the beach the very first day. I still have some visible marks on my back from the burn. I had sun poisoning and hunks of my skin fell off for weeks afterwards. Not peeling, they were crispy purple bits...Not a pretty sight, I assure you.
QOTD
 
posted by Lisa at 2/14/2006 08:08:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.