.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, February 17, 2006
Studio Friday
WHAT'S YOUR POISON?

"Pick your poison"

That is something I often say...

My poison is wine. I love it. As of late, my "poison" of choice is Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio.

"There are days when solitude, for someone my age, is a heady wine that intoxicates you with freedom, others when it is a bitter tonic, and still others when it is a poison that makes you beat your head against the wall." - Colette

 
posted by Lisa at 2/17/2006 09:21:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:


  • At 2/18/2006 02:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Great post! Welcome to SF!

     
  • At 2/18/2006 08:18:00 AM, Blogger kelly barton art + design

    hi lisa! welcome to sf...i
    live just up the road in
    crawfordsville! sf is a
    very nice place to hang out!

     
  • At 2/19/2006 12:34:00 AM, Blogger Lisa Marie

    I go through wine phases...I'm not in one at the moment, which accounts for the two bottles sitting in my kitchen just waiting for someone to drink them. :} Also, love your site design...especially the drawing up at the top of the page! She's beautiful!

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.