.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, February 17, 2006
The Friday Five
1. If you could go back and relive one moment or day from your life, without changing anything, what would you re-experience? I would choose the day my son was born. In that moment, my life was forever changed. It was the most precious and indescribable time in my life. I am so blessed to have been there when that tiny miracle entered into this realm. There was pain in that day, but not the type of pain you might expect. Physical pain is nothing, it is completely transcendable... But pain of the mind, of the soul- it is something else entirely different. It's much more difficult to overcome. The anguish of worrying about your child, if he is healthy- it is like nothing else. 2. If you could witness a moment in history, again without changing anything, what would you want to see? When Eve met the Serpent in the Garden of Eden. It's just my curiosity that needs to be satisfied as to what really happened. 3. If you could talk to a younger version of yourself, what age would you visit and what message would you give? I'd tell my 20 year-old self- "Don't let him take it away from you." There are many things I had to learn the hard way, by experiencing them... I do know that my experiences make me who I am. But there are a few things I'd be happy to skip over if I could. 4. If you could choose one moment that would be guaranteed to happen in your future, what would it be and when would it happen? I'd like to see my son grown and satisfied with his life. I know what I wish for him, but it may not be his dream, so I can't impose that on him. 5. Pretend you left a time capsule for yourself 5, 10, 15, 20 or more years ago. You just opened it. What three things from your past are you now holding and what age were you when you buried them? 15 years ago I was 20 years old. I would have letters written from Operation Desert Storm, a tuberose lei and a boogie board.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/17/2006 06:53:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.