.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, February 17, 2006
Friday Fiver
Cheney's Got a Gun 1. Do you have good hand-eye coordination? Yes, it isn't too bad. 2. Have you ever held a gun? Of course I have. 3. What do you think of toy guns? They were one of my favorite toys when I was a kid. I was a cowboy after all, and what's a cowboy without a gun? 4. When is the last time you asked for forgiveness? From whom? An actual human or God? I'm sure I've asked forgiveness from God this week. 5. Your favorite Aerosmith song: "Dream On"
 
posted by Lisa at 2/17/2006 04:21:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.