.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Wednesday Mind Hump
Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla Hot or cold? hot A bunch of short weekend trips, or one long vacation? one long vacation Almond Joy or Mounds? almond joy Country or Rock And Roll? rock Cosbys or Bradys? Cosbys Brand new car or brand new house? new car- I don't like new houses as much, not as much character in them, but I'll take a new car any day. Inside or outside? outside, I love to be outside Pepsi or Coke? if I had to pick one, Coke, but I don't drink either one.
Mind Hump Here
 
posted by Lisa at 2/01/2006 06:24:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.