.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, March 16, 2006
3x Thursday
1. How do you feel about weekends? Do you look forward to them, or do you loath them? Why/why not? I live for the weekends. My week days are very structed and full most of the time and I'm craving some down time in my time off. 2. What do you like to do on the weekends? What don't you like to do? If it is nice out, I want to be outside. I hit the Monon trail on bike or foot, go to a park, go exploring around town- I just go! I also have a great yard with a huge deck and a hammock hung between two trees for relaxing. I bought a trampoline and said it was for my son, but it's really for me! All I need now is a pool/hot tub. If it's not nice out, I might read, write, shoot some photos, do a little shopping, catch a movie or try a new restaurant. Actually I don't like to clean the house, but I do it because I want it to be very clean. 3. Do you ever leave towne on the weekends? If so, where do you go? What do you do? I used to leave town a lot more often before I bought this house. My last house was smaller with a much, much smaller yard (that I didn't have to take care of myself.) If I do leave town, I might go visit my family that lives a few hours away. I also like to go to Chicago or Saugatuck, Michigan on the weekends. Bonus Question for Comments: What do you do when you have the occasional odd-day (3 day weekends, vacation day, etc)off? Those don't happen very often...I have a flex day on Monday but it isn't very frequent that my son has that day off school too.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/16/2006 09:11:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.