.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Are You More?
Are you more... 01) Someone who is likely to sue or someone who is likely to be sued? Sue someone- not that I ever have. 02) Apt to see David Hasselhoff in concert or apt to see John Tesh in concert? I'll take John Tesh- you couldn't pay me to see Hasselhoff. 03) Likely to wait for an opportunity to say 'no thanks' to a telemarketer or likely to just hang up on them? I say no thanks...or sometimes I make up crap to say to them, if I'm feeling mischevious... 04) Apt to see Madonna in concert or apt to see Celine Dion in concert? Madonna 05) Green beer or corned beef? Beer I suppose- but I don't really like most beer. 06) Apt to see Bryan Adams in concert or apt to see Billy Joel in concert? Billy Joel. 07) Loving home made pizza (for the cost savings) or loving delivery pizza (for the professional taste)? delivery pizza from Puccini's- I also love Some Guys flatbread pizza and Bazbeaux's is a great place for some wine, a salad and a pizza. 08) Apt to see Duran Duran in concert or apt to see INXS in concert? I was a huge Duran Duran fan as a teenager. 09) One who believes that the RIAA/MPAA are properly and rightfully protecting their content or one who believes they are scum-sucking, litigation-happy bastards? They can protect their content- they have the right to their creations. 10) Apt to see Bono in concert or apt to see Sting in concert? Sting
 
posted by Lisa at 3/15/2006 09:50:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.