.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 24, 2006
Five On Friday
1. What is your favorite time of year? Summer, spring, whenever it is warm.. 2. What is it about your favorite season that, well, make it your favorite season? I;m not freezing my ass off, and I can be outside. 3. What is your least favorite time of year? Winter, I hate to be cold, I hate wearing a coat, I hate wearing all those clothes... 4. Do you do anything to celebrate or recognize the changing of the seasons? Just count the days until spring starts and winter is over. 5. What's your favorite thing to do outside? Eat, drink and be merry...
 
posted by Lisa at 3/24/2006 04:39:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.