.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 24, 2006
SPF
Stuff Portrait Friday The Rules: On Monday or Tuesday I will post 3 items. Sometimes I have a theme. On Friday you post your pictures of the three things listed.Come back and let me know you played by posting a comment on my blog. Everyone that plays will come and visit (or at least I hope they do) This game is for everyone. Encourage your players to play and comment on your blog if they played so you can get to know your readers. If you want to send them over here to let me know they played, Great! March 24th SPF it’s my birthday!!!: 1. Take a picture of something you own that you’re ‘gifting’ me with.(you don’t really have to give it to me, it’s a ‘CYBER’ gift - so go hog wild!)

Posted by Picasa I'm cyber gifting you this macro lens...it's fantastic!

2. Write 3 words that describe me on paper and take a picture of it.

Happy Birthday! 3. A self portrait of you doing a dorky face in the mirror.

This was as dorky as I could muster up last night as I was really, really tired! If you can't tell, I'm sticking my tongue out. Luckily for me, my big honking camera hides most of my goofy face.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/24/2006 07:03:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


9 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.