.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, March 23, 2006
3X Thursday
3x Thursday: 03/23/y2k+6: Your Green Thumb (or lack thereof) 1. Do you like to garden? Why/why not? If you do, what type of gardening do you do? I like flowers. I haven't done much in my new yard as it is so large that I'm overwhelmed. I feel like I should have a green thumb as I come from a long line of such. 2. Do you have plants at home/at your office? Are you able to keep them alive? I have plants at home and in my office. I had an African Violet at work that did great for a long time. I keep killing the plants that I have growning (or not growing as the case may be) in the fireplace by my bedroom. Maybe the temperature is too extreme. 3. Are you the kind of person who needs live things around (plants, flowers, etc) or does it not matter to you? Why/why not? I like to have living things around me. I worked in a flower shop just for fun when I lived in California and the owner took me to the L.A. flower mart. It was amazing! Bonus Question for Comments: What's your favorite type of plant/flower? Why? My favorite plant- a grape vine as it will one day become wine! My favorite flowers are just mixed natural wildflowers.
Wildwood Flower Oh, I'll twine with my mingles and waving in my hair With the roses so red and the lilies so fair And the myrtle so bright with the emerald dew The pale and the leader and eyes look light blue. Oh I'll dance, I will sing and my life shall be gay I will charm every heart, and each crown I will sway When I woke from my dreaming, my idols were clay All portion of love had all flown away Oh he taught me to love him and promised to love And to cherish me over all others above How my heart is now wond'ring no mis'ry cant tell He's left me no warning, no words of farewell. Oh, he taught me to love him and called me his flow'r That was blooming to cheer him through life's dreary hour How I long to see him and regret the dark hour He's gone and neglected this pale wildwood flow'r. That summer fields grew high. We had wildflower fever. We had to lay down where they grow.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/23/2006 07:08:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.