.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 03, 2006
Four For Friday
Q1 - Pay E-mail: Starting in April, AOL will charge companies about 1/4 of a cent to send e-mail messages to its users that will bypass the company's filters. E-mails from paying companies will go straight to a user's inbox, while e-mails from non-paying companies will go through a gauntlet of filters that could divert them to a junk-mail folder or strip them of images and links, even if they're not spam. How do you feel about this? Should companies like AOL be able to put policies like these into place because they protect its customers, or pay E-mail a bad idea because it doesn't account for bulk messages sent by not-for-profits or other legitimate groups who cannot afford to pay the price to bypass the system? AOL is a boil on the buttocks of humanity! This is just another example of how AOL is out to make money and not serve their customers. Q2 - Weather: Do you check your weather report on a daily basis? Regardless of how often you check, where do you go for information about the weather... Newspaper, television, radio, or do you receive your weather reports via the Internet? Typically I hear the weather report on the morning news. Depending on what is going on, I might check it on the Internet. Q3 - Sold: What's the last thing you sold (both personally and professionally)? Personally, the last thing I've sold was my last house. Professionally, I think I sell a bit of my soul each day! Q4 - Footwear: How many different pairs of shoes do you own verses how many you actually wear on a regular basis? I'm not going to go into my closet and count but I'm sure it's dozens and dozens that I own. I've been weeding them out so I have a lot less than I used to. I have summer shoes and winter shoes. I have work shoes and personal-time shoes. So depending on the season and occasion, I wear different shoes.
Four On Friday
 
posted by Lisa at 3/03/2006 02:52:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.