.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 24, 2006
Friday Fiver
1. When is the last time you became unraveled? Unraveled as in pissed-off? Last weekend when B and I were in Pottery Barn. She challenged me on moving the bookcase (it's huge) in the home office. Don't ever tell me I'm incapable of doing something! 2. What's the longest trip you've taken? To Venezuela. 3. Who is the biggest distraction in your life? Who? As in a person? I guess my son as I fret over him... 4. Do people notice you when you walk into a room? Most of the time, yes. 5. Describe the last time you disappointed someone: Hmm...I try not to disappoint, but I'm only human...or so I am told.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/24/2006 04:49:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.