.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 31, 2006
Friday Fiver
1. Name one of your flaws: My obsessive/compulsive-ness 2. Have you ever won first place? More than once. 3. Who is the last person to make you smile? My son...He was doing his imitation of PWT (poor white trash)- he has such a way with words! 4. Describe a time when you should have tried harder: Nothing I want to write about in here! 5. What are you good at? I'm good at conversation and making people feel comfortable. I'm a good cook and I take fairly decent photographs.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/31/2006 08:20:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.