.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Basic Instinct 2
The movie Basic Instinct 2 Comes out tomorrow. I don't know how well written the plot is, but I'll ignore that fact and go see it, if for nothing else, Sharon Stone. The trailer- If you go to the offical site here, there is an interesting word association game. What words would you associate with this? I'm truly afraid! Is this for real, or is it Photoshopped?

"...AND THEN I SHALL BE CROWNED QUEEN OF THE DAMNED!"

I came across this at the site Go Fug Yourself. It has some truly fugly photos on there!

 
posted by Lisa at 3/30/2006 10:10:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.