.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, March 30, 2006
::External Hard Drive:: Onesome: External-- What sorts of gadgets do having hanging off your computer? We'll spot you that printer, but how about other goodies like scanners, card readers, cameras, MP3 players and such? We have 2 laptops and a desktop in our house. So, there are 2 cameras, 3 IPods, 2 printer/scanners, a printer fax machine, A Lego video camera and a Lego Robotics infra-red controller. Think that's enough? Twosome: Hard-- What part of working with computers is hard for you? ...working with one particular piece of software? Getting that camera to connect? ...or dealing with the family members who don't understand what the deal is ? I don't have many technical issues, I can usally work those out on my own. I have more computer issues at work- explaining how to work things to my non-computer savvy co-workers and dealing with our network issues and digital radiography problems. Threesome: Drive-- What drives you to the computer? Is it friends? Work? News? Recipes? The weather radar? A little bit of everything. I keep up with friends and family that live out of town that way. I work on computers during the day. I do digital photography and sketch with my tablet. I pay my bills and balance my checkbook on the computer. I check my son's grades on line. Just about everything!
 
posted by Lisa at 3/30/2006 03:25:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.