.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Trampoline Time!
Yes, that is me, being an idiot, as I am every year come Spring, and demonstrating my attempt at a front flip. Impressive, isn't it? If I look at the larger picture, I can tell I cheated and didn't straighten all the layers of my hair today, just the top few. It can be a bitch having this much hair, but I know I shouldn't complain. Speaking of hair, the kiddo is getting his cut off tomorrow. It is way too wild for my taste. I think he looks like a street urchin when it gets like that, but I think he likes it. I could take it being long if only he kept it neat. I'm trying to be a "cool" and fun mom, within reason. I was "too good" as a kid- and look at me now! I'm making up for lost time.
Posted by Picasa

The boy and the puppy enticed me into doing it. Or, was it the other way around? Either way... Ian is showning off his 560 move and the resulting injury to his arm. Yeah, I don't see it either...The dog usually jumps on with us and tries to eat our socks, for some reason.

 
posted by Lisa at 3/30/2006 06:03:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.