.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
A Lizzie Quizzie
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.• 1. How many times do you hit your snooze before getting up? None. 2. Do you have a sweet tooth? Not a terrible sweet tooth, but there are a few sweet foods I love. 3. What are you wearing right now? My towel, as I just got out of the shower. 4. On a scale from 1-10 (10 being best), how good are you at keep secrets? 9.5 5. What was the last thing you got angry about? There's not enough time for me to go into that now! 6. What was the last thing that happened that made you laugh? I'm sure it was something that Ian said, but I can't recall exactly what it was right now. 7. Do you read the directions FIRST before trying to put something together? No. 8. Speedboats or Sailboats? I love both, but I'd take speed. 9. How often do you work out? Normally several times a week. 10. What is the one thing you find yourself repeating that your parents used to say to you? I can't think of anything, but I'm certain there are many.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/14/2006 06:29:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.