.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, March 20, 2006
Manic Monday
Let's Talk About Sex
If you were to name the greatest sexual advantage that women have over men, what would it be? It will be hard to limit it to just one- which brings me to my answer-- you don't have to limit it to just one-- as in multiple orgasms if I have to spell it out for you! If you had to name the best sexual advantage that men have over women, what would it be? Hmm- I'd have to say that men only think they have the advantage. Here's a perfect example of what I mean, illustrated by one of my favorite films "When Harry Met Sally": [Harry and Sally discussing orgasms] Sally Albright: Most women at one time or another have faked it. Harry Burns: Well, they haven't faked it with me. Sally Albright: How do you know? Harry Burns: Because I know. Sally Albright: Oh. Right. Thats right. I forgot. Youre a man. Harry Burns: What was that supposed to mean? Sally Albright: Nothing. Its just that all men are sure it never happened to them and all women at one time or other have done it so you do the math. Bonus: If you had to give a prize for the most sexually attractive politician ever in U.S. history, who would win it? I'm going to go with a classic- JFK.
Manic Monday
 
posted by Lisa at 3/20/2006 08:30:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.