.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, March 20, 2006
Monday Madness
Monday, March 20, 2006 How about some 'fill-in-the-blanks' this week? Thanks for playing, everyone! =) 1. When driving in my car, my radio station is usually tuned to _______. If it is in the morning, NPR. Otherwise, I listen to my IPod. 2. When I turn my television on, even if I'm not really paying close attention to it, it's usually on channel _____. I'm not one to have the TV on just for noise. 3. If I owned a pet, I would own a __________, because ____________. I do own a pet, a sweet puppy. She's good company, a playmate for my son and a great guard dog. 4. I own a _________ printer. I bought it because ____________. Epson Stylus for my laptop. It came with it for free. I also have a printer hooked to the desktop and a fax/printer. 5. You can find all kinds of books in my bookshelves, but mostly this type: ________. Not any one type. I'm all over the place... 6. I take about _____ pictures every month. I've taken a couple hundred this month. Of course, not all of them make it to the printing stage. 7. I blog about _____ times a month. Lately, every day as I've spent some quality time laid up sick in bed. 8. I've been really busy ___________ lately. Being sick! But I'm all over that now.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/20/2006 09:36:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.