.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Musing On Movies
Colorful Metaphors "The word I'm searching for, I can't say, because there's preschool toys present." ~~Toy Story
How do you feel about bad language in films? Does the potential bad language content affect whether or not you will see a movie? Have you ever seen a movie that you would have liked better if it had less bad language in it? If the language is integral part of the movie, then that's fine. I'm not one for gratuitous swearing, not in a movie anyhow! I can't say that I have the cleanest mouth myself, so colorful language would not dissuade me from going to see a film.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/14/2006 03:12:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.