.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
TMI Tuesday
1) On a scale of 1-10, how creative are you? 9.33772 2) Do you enjoy talking dirty to your partner? It all depends...on my mood (and what I've been drinking!) 3) How open are you with your partner about what you want in bed? I'm an open-minded person, sometimes I say what I want, sometimes I like a surprise. 4) Have you ever had sex or give/received oral sex while you were driving a car? Yes- wait- no, not while I was driving. 5) Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone email your deepest secret too all your friends? I'd run naked any day rather than spill my secrets! Bonus (as in "optional"): Have you ever shaved your pubic hair? Of course I have.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/14/2006 09:26:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.