.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, March 20, 2006
Monday's A Bitch
Everybody Hurts 1. What’s the most excruciating physical pain you’ve ever experienced? It's a toss-up- The aftermath of my C-Section was not that much fun. Labor was no problem, it was the recovery from the surgery that was bad. The other horrible thing I've had done is called an apicoectomy. It's a dental procedure in which a flap is cut open in the bone on both the roof (palate) of your mouth and the opposite side (toward your cheek) and then the roots of said tooth are basically amputated. Great fun! And I'm no wuss when it comes to pain. 2. Are you afraid of needles? I am, unless it is a shot in the mouth (go figure!) However, I'm getting much better about it. I don't mind injections so much but I hate having my blood drawn. Now, having my tattoo done a few weeks ago was another story- I rather enjoyed it. 3. How do you remove a band-aid? Peel it slowly or rip it off quick? Peel it off quickly- and get it over with. 4. Have you ever broken a bone? Yes, I broke my clavicle a few summers ago carrying a 2-person kayak down a steep embankment. 5. Do you believe in the “no pain, no gain” theory of fitness? Explain. Pretty much, yes. You have to push yourself sometimes to get anywhere.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/20/2006 11:49:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.