.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, March 11, 2006
The Saturday Six
1. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION from Cat: If you could trade places with one person in your family for a week, who would you choose? And would you want to trade as they are now, or sometime in the past (or future)? It would be interesting to be my Grandfather, in the time right before he left Denmark for the United States. I'm certain it would make me even more appreciative of how good I've got it. 2. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION from De: What were you doing 1 year ago this month, and are you more or less satisfied with your life today? A year ago this month was an interesting time for me. I'd say I'm most definitely more satifisfied with my life today. 3. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION from Lisa: Do you prefer watching television over surfing the internet? I would rather surf the internet. I have control over what information I can attain via the internet. I'm subject to whatever rubbish happens to be on the television channels. With the Internet, I can choose my own rubbish (or not)! 4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION from Antonette: Outside of the U.S., where would you live and why? Somewhere, anywhere that is warm! 5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION from Elton: When you leave your home, do you ever feel paranoid that you've left something behind? Most of the time, no- I know I have what I need. 6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION from Laura: What song or songs would you want played at your own funeral and why? I've never given this any thought before. How about "Doctor My Eyes" by Jackson Browne...
Doctor, my eyes have seen the years Through the slow parade of tears without crying Now I want to understand I have done all that I could To see the evil and the good without hiding You must help me if you can Doctor my eyes Tell me what is wrong Was I unwise to leave them open for so long? As I've wandered through this world As each moment has unfurled I've been waiting to awaken from this dream People go just where they will I never notice them until I've got this feeling That it's later than it seems Doctor my eyes Tell me what is rea lI hear their cries Just saying "It's too late for me" Doctor my eyes Cannot be disguised Is this the prize for having learned how not to cry?
 
posted by Lisa at 3/11/2006 09:17:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.