.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Tuesday Two- Better Late Than Never

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC: YOUR SPACE QUESTION A: What room of the house do you most consider to be entirely "your space" and what makes it so uniquely yours? My home office is the room that is most "my space" room in my house. It's done just in colors that I like and has some of my photos I've taken used as art in the room.

It's just a warm and comfortable room to me, filled with books and small mementos that have meaning to me.

 
posted by Lisa at 3/23/2006 06:17:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.