.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Are You More...
Are you more... 01) Fast-paced big-city life or slower-paced small-town life? Big city- I get restless if it is too slow paced for too long. It is nice to get away to peace and quiet, but I couldn't live that way. 02) A location chooser based on your job(s) or a location chooser based on proximity to friends and family? Location as in where I live? I'd have to say neither. I pick a nice area to live, good neighborhood, and close proximity to things I enjoy doing. 03) Fan of the Allen key (hexagon-head) or hater of the Allen key? As I have previously mentioned, I'm not super-handy with the tools. However, I am familiar with the Allen wrench and think it isn't a half-bad thing. 04) Someone who loves futons or someone who prefers more traditional couches and beds? No futons! I hate them. Ugly and uncomfortable.... 05) Grateful that winter is gone or anxious for summer to hurry up and get here? I'll take what I can get, let's not rush things...I'll take Spring for now... 06) Grilled cheese sandwich with ham and tomato or just a grilled cheese sandwich? Just cheese, I don't eat ham. 07) Simon Cowell or Paula Abdul? Simon, I like a smart-ass. 08) A tiger or a bear? Lions, and tigers and bears- Oh my! 09) Believing that politicians make the world a better place or believing that the common man makes the world a better place? I can't believe that most politicians are making the world a better place, so it must be the common man. Just take DeLay for example. He is the poster boy for the Republican culture of corruption. 10) Driven by your loins or driven by your stomach? A bit of both, I suppose. I'm a great connoisseur of all fine things....
 
posted by Lisa at 4/05/2006 09:45:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.