.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, April 17, 2006
QOTW
If you could live the life of someone else for 24 hours, who would it be and why? Or, would you even want to, if given the chance? I'd be rather hesitant to live the life of someone else. Unless you know someone extremely well, you wouldn't know what you were getting in to with this deal. At least it is only for 24 hours. I know some people that you'd think would be very happy, just looking at their lives. But upon further examination, I find they lead sad and almost unfufilling lives. So I'll stick with my own life, thanks....
 
posted by Lisa at 4/17/2006 08:00:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.