.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, April 17, 2006
Seven Deadly Sins Quiz
Now, I might have guessed that I'd score highest on lust- but I'd never have figured sloth to be up there. I'm just not a lazy person. Hmmmm... I would have figured pride to be higher. As I had written in my previous post about the Seven Deadly Sins (which you can read here) I would have put Pride as my #2.
Greed:Medium
Gluttony:High
Wrath:Low
Sloth:Medium
Envy:Very Low
Lust:High
Pride:Very Low
Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz
 
posted by Lisa at 4/17/2006 09:28:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.