.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, April 17, 2006
Monday's A Bitch
Random Joy 1. What food do you think is the most underappreciated? Food? Hmmm...How about wine instead? 2. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done drunk? Or if you don’t want to fess up to that, what’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever witnessed a drunk doing? There's no way I'm going to fess up, I'm very un-inhibited when I'm truly drunk (which I am rarely- due to this reason.) The most embarassing thing I've even seen a person do drunk is fall off the bed in our cruise ship room in front a group of people including a MLB baseball pitcher. (Don't ask- it isn't as bad as it sounds!) 3. Describe the most recent dream you can remember. I can't describe it here- too embarassing! 4. What’s the most annoying song on the radio right now? I don't listen to popular music on the radio so I have no idea. 5. Do you know kung fu? No, but I know the song "Kung Fu Fighting" does that count for anything?
 
posted by Lisa at 4/17/2006 07:31:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.