.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, April 17, 2006
Why?
Now, I'm a reasonably intelligent individual. Perhaps it is that I lack common sense? No, I don't think it's that either. I don't have an explanation, other than the fact that I'm a "to the point" kind of person. What I'm talking about here is the fact that I usually miss the fact that I'm being hit on. It's something that people (as in friends) have to point out to me. Or rather, hit me over the head with. I've always been horrible at it. Is there some kind of radar I can learn or develop, like there's gaydar for picking up on who's gay? Of course, my "gaydar" is much better on men than women. I'm not even talking the blatantly obvious men. But what good does picking out the gay men do for me? LOL The funniest thing of all- I'm a normally perceptive and observant person. So why can't I pick up on this? It certainly would save me a lot of trouble!
 
posted by Lisa at 4/17/2006 10:17:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.