.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, April 10, 2006
Curious As A Cat
If God were to appear briefly before you in any form you could choose, what would you choose? Wow, that is really hard for me to imagine, God in a form visible to me...I mean, I think God is already in everything around me, so to pin it down to just one thing is very difficult. What is the first thing you would say to God? (assume you know for sure it really is God) Why did _______ happen? (I'm not going to write what it is in here, that's between me and God...) What was I supposed to learn from that?
 
posted by Lisa at 4/10/2006 10:42:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 4/10/2006 11:06:00 AM, Blogger Curious Kitty

    I imagine God hears that question a lot. That's probably what I'd ask, too (with a different fill in the blank). I think I'd ask if I did learn what I was supposed to...

    Anyway. Thanks for playing!

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.