.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, April 21, 2006
The Friday Five
1) How do you feel about people who commit suicide? Such as, do you feel that they are too lazy to deal with life, have depression, do you feel sorry for them, etc.? I have such mixed feelings about this. Personally, I am against it and would consider it wrong. I know that I cannot put myself in the other person's place to understand what led them to taking their own life, so how can I judge it? 2) What do you think people say about you behind your back? It's never been something I've given much thought to. It's beyond my control, so I'm not going to spend a lot of time pondering it. 3) If you could own and operate any major business, what would it be? My son says I should stay at home and write books. I think he just wants me at home so I can cook even more! 4) Are you/would you be embarrassed to talk to your friends or family about sex? I never talk about it with my family, but sure, I'll discuss it with close friends. 5) In some cultures, young women are married and begin families as soon as they start a menstrual cycle. Do you believe this is right or wrong? Why? I'm totally against it. There's no way a girl is emotionally ready at that age.
 
posted by Lisa at 4/21/2006 08:24:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.