.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, April 17, 2006
Curious As A Cat
What do you think life's greatest adventure is? Life's greatest adventure is, well...Life. Okay, that wasn't much of an answer....How about raising children...Now that's an adventure! What two flavors of ice cream would you get on a double-dip cone? Honestly, I can't eat a double-dip...I don't eat ice cream often, but when I do, I like Cold-Stone Creamery. It's where they mix in your favorite stuff into ice cream. My creation of choice is Paradise Found. It's white chocolate ice cream with pineapple, coconut and a banana. And for the record, I don't like it in a cone...
Curious As A Cat
 
posted by Lisa at 4/17/2006 03:21:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 4/17/2006 07:03:00 PM, Blogger Cat.

    Yoicks. That's some ice cream! I can't do double cones either...but I can dream. :-)

     
  • At 4/17/2006 07:09:00 PM, Blogger Curious Kitty

    Raising kids! Great answer!

    We're all such girls. I can't do a double cone either, mostly because I like those waffle cones too much!

    Glad you could tell the difference this week!

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.