.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Wednesday Mind Hump
1. What's the luckiest thing that's ever happened to you? I was blessed to have my son. 2. Is there something that you just cannot seem to have luck with? Yeah, women! 3. Do you do any gambling? If so, what kind? I've gambled, but it doesn't do much for me. I've been to Vegas, but I only played slots. I'm a terrible card player. I've played Texas-Hold-'Em with my son, and he beats me. 4. Let's see how lucky you really are. Pick a number between one and twelve (1 and 12). If you guess the lucky number, you get an extra special comment on your blog! I'll go with 3.
 
posted by Lisa at 4/05/2006 07:11:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 4/06/2006 12:23:00 AM, Blogger Russ

    Thanks for humping! You know, you really are lucky because . . .


    YOU GUESSED THE LUCKY NUMBER!!!!

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.