.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, May 25, 2006
3X Thursday
1. Do natural disasters (earthquakes, hurricanes, blizzards, tsunamis) worry you? Why/why not? Not really, no. I accept that it is beyond my control (that is a huge thing for me!) 2. Where you live, which natural disaster are you most prone to? Does it make you want to move somewhere else? Why/Why not? It would have to be tornadoes. That in itself does not make me wish to live elsewhere. 3. Have you ever been affected by an Act of Nature? If so, do tell! No, I've been very fortunate. Bonus Question for Comments: Which natural disaster do you find the most fascinating (cause hey, they are!)? Why? I had a book on natural disasters when I was a kid and I adored it. The San Francisco quake, some of the great blizzards of Chicago all fascinated me. I suppose I'm most familiar with tornadoes, living in the Midwest.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/25/2006 08:31:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.