.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, May 12, 2006
Brain Gender
Stolen from Cat! I've been making a habit of that lately. The result is amusing, but not really surprising. However, I would disagree completely that I wear my heart on my sleeve. That's not something I'd consider doing, it's just not me. Most of the time, how I'm feeling isn't "out there" on the surface. Those few people who can read me know what non-verbal signs to look for in me to figure out what's going on.
Your Brain is 47% Female, 53% Male
Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female You are both sensitive and savvy Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve
What Gender Is Your Brain?
 
posted by Lisa at 5/12/2006 03:34:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 5/12/2006 05:05:00 PM, Blogger Diana_CT

    Split right down the middle.......

    Your Brain is 53% Female, 47% Male
    Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
    You are both sensitive and savvy
    Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
    But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.