.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, May 15, 2006
Manic Monday
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 1.What punctuation mark best describes your personality? It's also my most (over) used punctuation mark, the exclamation point! 2.What famous person are you told you most resemble? If so inclined, go here and find out what famous person this site matches you with, based on your uploaded photo. I've been told Laura Dern by quite a few people. The fiance of one of my best friends tells me all of the time that I look like a local news anchor. If I didn't like the guy so much, I would have punched him because the person he says I resemble grates on my nerves. Now he just says it to annoy me, it's a running joke. The site gave me Neve Campbell, Jesse McCartney, Emma Watson, Truman Capote (what?!) Liza Minnelli (how?), Helen Hunt, Mischa Barton and Henry Fonda. Gee, great! 3. Have you ever gone on a blind date? My first tendency was to answer no, but now that I think about it, the answer is yes, in a way... 4. Are you the descendant/relative of anyone famous? Not really, the only person that comes to mind is John "Johnny Appleseed" Chapman. He's the fellow that planted apple trees all over the United States. It's also rumored that he wore a cooking pot on his head as a hat. You see, quirkiness runs in the family!
 
posted by Lisa at 5/15/2006 08:20:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


4 Comments:


  • At 5/15/2006 10:28:00 AM, Blogger Teena in Toronto

    I went to "My Heritage" a couple months ago and one of my resemblances was to Beyonce! Ha!!!

     
  • At 5/15/2006 01:11:00 PM, Blogger Cat.

    I'm kind of glad I don't have an uploaded photo so I can't use that site. It seems to have some...uh...kinks...that need to be worked out.

    I see no resemblance between you and Henry Fonda! :-)

     
  • At 5/15/2006 10:03:00 PM, Blogger Diana_CT

    I just want to answer two of the questions.

    1.What punctuation mark best describes your personality?

    A questions mark – what is my gender. If anyone knows please tell me so that I will know also.

    4. Are you the descendant/relative of anyone famous?

    Are you ready for this............. Benedict Arnold!

     
  • At 5/15/2006 10:20:00 PM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :)

    Johnny Appleseed - I've heard the name but I didn't know what he was famous for. Thanks for enlightening me. My daughter is dating a Chapman ... maybe you're related!

    I played on my site :)

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.