.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Meme Post
Snagged from Cat over at Sweet Memes. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you think? "I look tired!" How much cash do you have on you? $57.00 What's a word that rhymes with "test" Rest- because I took a nap this afternoon. Favorite planet? I'll have to go with Earth as it's the only one I've personally visited thus far. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Ugh, work. What is your main ring tone on your phone? "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt. What shirt are you wearing? a white polo shirt with a pink jacket over it. Do you "label" yourself? I certainly try not to, as I find that to be too limiting. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing right now. Puma Bright or Dark Room? I like bright rooms unless I'm trying to sleep. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? She's a meme queen! What were you doing at midnight last night? Out cold snoozing! What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Something funny from B. We were waiting in a restaurant together and instead of talking to each other, we texted. Goofy, isn't it? What's a saying that you say a lot? "Hold On" Who told you they loved you last? Ian, when he got home from school. Last furry thing you touched? My puppy when I got home from picking up my son from school. How many drugs have you done in the past three days? Does caffeine count? Other than that, I've had to take a few pain pills for my shoulder. I didn't take any all day during the day yesterday and took one at bedtime. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None, I'm strictly digital. Favorite age you have been so far? 33 was a good year. Your worst enemy? Myself. What is your current desktop picture? Yet another picture I took a few weeks ago. I change my desktop photo often. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Could you empty the dishwasher, please?" to my son. If you had to choose, would you take a million bucks or the chance to change a major regret? Show me the money baby! I'm trying to give up regrets as it does nothing to serve me. The last song you listened to? Oddly enough, I have no idea.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/09/2006 05:56:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.