.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, May 19, 2006
The Original Lewis Ice Bag

I should explain a line in my "magazine cover"
This is a photo I took tonight of my Authentic 1940's The Lewis Ice Bag. You place your ice for your mixed drink into this bag and bash the hell out of it with the little bat that comes along with it. (I forgot to take a photo of that.) Anyhow, it's quite enjoyable at the end of a long week to smash the ice to smithereens and then pour it into the shaker for the martini. I highly recommend one.

 
posted by Lisa at 5/19/2006 10:30:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.