.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, May 19, 2006
Friday Fun
Just fill in the blank!! 1. The one thing I want to be sure I do this summer is ____________. go on a wonderful vacation 2. My favorite thing to eat for breakfast is ____________. pancakes, waffles, french toast (I love breakfast!) 3. My favorite outfit is ____________. nothing at all 4. The accomplishment I am most proud of is ____________. being a good mother to my son 5. The weirdest thing about me is ____________. I cannot sleep on sheets with a pattern on them 6. I want to become better at ____________. writing, photography, EVERYTHING! 7. My least favorite household chore is ____________. washing dishes- I love to cook but hate doing the dishes 8. My favorite music/song/artist is ____________. I can't say I have an all time favorite, but I love The Beatles 9. The color I like least is ____________. purple 10. I am going to ____________ this weekend. make lemon-drop martinis, go to the Broad Ripple Art Fair on Saturday, take some photos, perhaps go see a movie and possibly some other things I'm not going to list here
 
posted by Lisa at 5/19/2006 06:27:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.