.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, May 20, 2006
I like fireworks
"And though sometimes we only stayed together because neither of us could afford the rent on our own, we've worked through all the tough shit and we're happy with each other. It's not a hearts and flowers and fireworks relationship. It's contentment and company and friendship and stability"
I read this the other day in a blog I read now and again. It depressed the hell out of me. Can't you have contentment AND fireworks? Lesbians... I swear sometimes! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Lisa at 5/20/2006 05:15:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.