.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, May 01, 2006
QOTW
And the Question of the Week is… One of my favorite children’s books is The Phantom Tollbooth. One of the many fantastic things the characters come across is a city that has become invisible because the people who live there are all too busy to look around and see things. Let’s face it; most of us are like that. Have you seen something recently that is something you see all the time, but maybe just noticed? As far as details go in things in my surroundings, I'm very observant. I'll notice the pattern of the light coming through the window and hitting the floor, the texture of the wall, or the scent of someone's hair after she's just come from a coffee shop. I actually fight to not notice things. It can become sensory overload to a sensitive person. Taking everything in can be painful at times. I don't want that. It leaves me raw.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/01/2006 03:18:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.