.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, June 26, 2006
Curious as a Cat
Questions for Week Number Twenty-Two: Of all the people you know, which couple most fully completes and complements each other? I'd have to say my older sister and her husband. They've been married for over 15 years and still have so much fun together. They take care of one another and still take the time to do the little things. Needless to say, I think my brother-in-law is one terrific guy! What branch of the armed services would you prefer to join? (you have to pick one) If I had to pick one, it would be the Air Force. It has been my personal experience (I was married to a Marine) that the Air Force takes the best care of their people and they have the nicest facilities, i.e. housing, PX, commissary, etc.
 
posted by Lisa at 6/26/2006 06:07:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.