.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, June 26, 2006
Sevens
My Sevens Thanks to Julia for this enjoyable meme. Seven Things to Do Before I Die: 1. Visit Denmark 2. Parasail 3. Run a half-marathon 4. Print the hundreds of digital photos I have on my computer 5. Swim with dolphins 6. Storm-chase a tornado 7. Have a photo of mine in an exhibition. Seven Things I Can Do: 1. Drive a stick shift 2. Speak French (albeit rusty!) 3. Boogie-board 4. Bake bread from scratch 5. A somersault on our trampoline 6. Drink loads of coffee! 7. Type Seven Things I Cannot Do: 1. Play Euchre 2. Speak Danish 3. Repair computers 4. Play the piano 5. Read Maps 6. Read Latin 7. A swan-dive off the diving board Seven Things That Attracted Me to My Significant Other: 1. Sense of humor 2. Kindness 3. Smile 4. Joie de vivre 5. A cute little Southern twang that still comes out once in a while :-) 6. A beautiful singing voice 7. A giving spirit Seven Books I Love: 1. East of Eden by John Steinbeck 2. A Girl Named Zippy: Growing Up Small in Mooreland, Indiana by Haven Kimmel 3. Running with Scissors: A Memoir -- by Augusten Burroughs 4. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini 5. Middlesex: A Novel by Jeffrey Eugenides 6. Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistlestop Cafe by Fannie Flagg 7. The Color Purple by Alice Walker Seven Movies I'd Watch Over and Over: 1. Out of Africa 2. Fried Green Tomatoes 3. When Harry Met Sally 4. Steel Magnolias 5. Chocolat 6. The Color Purple 7. Breakfast at Tiffany's
 
posted by Lisa at 6/26/2006 03:21:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 6/26/2006 02:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi, Lisa! I loved reading your Sevens. Yours are totally unique, hardly any crossover with mine, but I found myself thinking, "Wish I'd thought of that!" Not the running, though. If I ran a marathon, I would die. I really did enjoy the Blue Shoes book. I was, of course, expecting a murder that didn't happen, but that was very courageous of the author. Every day life seems to be the thing with him. I'll definitely be reading more of these. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Julia

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.