.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
A Lizzie Quizzie 1. Have you bought a new swimsuit yet? Will you if you haven't? No I haven't but I suppose I will. 2. When was the last time you went out to eat? Where did you go? Last Friday- Magianno's- I think I practically live there! 3. How often do you visit the library? Do you return on time? I haven't in quite some time- I like to buy my books. 4. When something breaks, do you call a repairman, a friend or fix it yourself? I'm not very handy when it comes to that sort of thing, so I call someone. 5. How much time do you spend in your car a day? Normally, less than an hour. 6. What do you consider a reasonable car payment? $400.00 or so. 7. When was the last time you visited an amusement park? Which one? I can't recall- most likely Disney World. 8. Adventuresome or Cautious? Mostly adventuresome. 9. If you could be any one OTHER person for the day, who would it be? Anastasia Beaverhausen! LOL 10. Cats are _____________? something I don't have.
 
posted by Lisa at 6/06/2006 07:33:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.