.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, June 26, 2006
Monday Madness
1. Do you own a digital camera? Absolutely! 2. What is your camera of choice? I'm pretty pleased with my Canon Digital Rebel XT SLR 3. If you're a digital camera fan, do you print your own photos, or do you send them in to be printed? If you send them in, do you have a favorite place? I don't care to print my own. I mostly have them printed off my Flickr account, but I've used Snapfish in the past. 4. How many pictures do you take a month? Easily hundreds. 5. How many of those pictures actually get printed? Only a handful- I am way behind. 6. Are you planning on purchasing a new camera in the near future? No, but I'd be thrilled to get a new lens. 7. CHALLENGE: Go check out Favorite Five Photos and Foto Pherrets and choose just ONE photo to share. You can see my choice here
 
posted by Lisa at 6/26/2006 06:22:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.