.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
5 More Things...
I give you...5 Things in My Vehicle
  1. My Jansport sling backpack with extra workout clothes- I never know when I might want to hit the trail after work.
  2. My iPod because I forgot to bring it in with me. I am going to go back and get it, so don't think you're going to come and steal it! ;-)
  3. My cellphone charger- but of course.
  4. An atlas, but I have no idea why because I am horrible at reading a map. I much prefer getting the directions from a website and having them sent to my cellphone. The last time I was forced to read a map, we were lost in Gary, Indiana on the way to Chicago. If you've never been through Gary, count your blessings. If you have, then you know Gary is not a place to be lost in.
  5. I always keep an umbrella in my car. Right now it is a horribly-embarrassing-to-carry-freebie umbrella that has the Pacers and Skytrak Weather Network logos on it. In case you didn't know it, the Pacers are our local professional basketball team. And the Skyrak Weather Network is an entire channel we have here, that runs all local weather, all of the time. I'm serious... There is enough demand around here for a weather-fix that an entire channel can be dedicated to such. Don't ask me to explain it, I don't understand Hoosiers and their un-natural fascination with the local meteorological outlook.

Needless to say, I spend much of the time getting rained on due to the fact that the above-described umbrella is the only one available to me when I'm out and about... Guess it is time to put something else in its place.

 
posted by Lisa at 6/27/2006 07:13:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.