.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
TMI Tuesday
1. Stubble... good or bad? How often do you shave? Stubble is very, very bad on either sex. I shave each and every day, all year round...no skipping. 2. Have you ever let someone else shave for you? What parts? :) Nope. 3. How old were you when you lost your "innocence" (not necessarily sex but what took you into the "adult" world)? Who, me? I am still innocent. LOL 4. Ever Googled an ex? No, I never thought of doing so. 5. Have you ever flirted (or more) at work in order to get ahead? No. Bonus (as in "optional"): How much time do you spend on foreplay? How long would you like to spend? Honestly, I've never checked my watch to see how long! LOL I think I am one of those rare women that it doesn't take much. Also from Lizzie
 
posted by Lisa at 6/13/2006 06:02:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 6/13/2006 07:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh, those were good answers! I can't see them all right now, but let me see. One of them reminded me of the old joke, "Do you smoke after sex?" The answer goes, "I don't know; I never looked." I saw that on The Closer the other day. Have a great Wednesday!

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.