.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, July 29, 2006
I've Been Tagged
I've been tagged by Julia to: 1. Do the following WITHOUT complaint. 2. Choose five people to do this after you’ve completed yours. 3. Leave a tag on the person’s tagboard to say he/she has been tagged. 4. Start your post with I have been tagged! Then do this. (copy and paste!) Favourites: Favourite Colour: red Favourite Food: Mahi mahi Favourite Movie: Out of Africa Favourite Sport: kayaking Favourite Day of the Week: Saturday Favourite Season: Summer Favourite Ice Cream: Raspberry Chocolate Currents: Current Mood: sleepy Current Clothes: white shorts and a blue polo shirt Current Desktop: A fleur de lis Current Time: 5:38 pm Current Surroundings: laptop in the family room, Gatsby crashed out on the floor. Current Annoyances: allergies Current Thoughts: I'm thirsty. First: First Best Friend: Trina V. my neighbor across the street when I was 3. Last: Last Drink: San Pellegrino Last Car Ride: Lunch Last Crush: "Sprinkles" -Inside joke! Last Phone Call: My son Last CD played: A mix I made from my iTunes. Have you ever: Have you ever dated one of your best friends: no Have you ever broken the law: I'll use Julia's answer-un tout petit peu :-) Have you ever been arrested: no Have you ever been on TV: yes Have you ever kissed someone you dont know: no Things: 5 things you are good at: taking photos, reading, cooking, talking, organizing 4 things you have done today: drove to the auto repair shop, ate lunch, took a nap, met the repair ladies at the condo. 3 things you can hear right now: computer fan, B on the phone with Ian, AC kicking on (hurray!) I've tagged Cat, Irish Church Lady, Teena, Unknown Name/Unknown Number, Diana and Marti (oops, that is 6, isn't it?- oh well) And of course, anyone else that wants to play along too is welcome to do it.
 
posted by Lisa at 7/29/2006 05:39:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


4 Comments:


  • At 7/29/2006 06:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Okay, Lisa, you get an A - right on time and excellent elaboration. Gatsy is so cute in that picture! If you have any WP questions that I can answer, let me know. I was in the group below, and it's a good one if you're interested.
    http://groups.google.com/group/wplb
    Have a good night's sleep.

     
  • At 7/29/2006 07:10:00 PM, Blogger belindin

    So you tagged me, huh? Well, I did you meme so you will have to come on over to my blog to read it...hehe

     
  • At 7/30/2006 09:55:00 AM, Blogger Cat.

    I'm up. I sorta cheated in that I didn't specify anyone in a tag.

    Thanks for passing it along to me! :-)

     
  • At 7/31/2006 07:01:00 AM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :)

    Got it Lisa. I'll play later 'k
    ICL

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.