.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, July 28, 2006
TGIF
It's been one of those very long weeks and I'm exhausted. My co-workers and I are at the end of our patience with our "clients." No more whining allowed, thank you. Due to that fact, I'm feeling down-right anti-social tonight. So, here I sit eating blue tortilla chips and salsa and watching CSI on Spike network. I'm just trying to decompress a little bit. Unfortunately, I can't have a glass of wine because I'm getting ready to drive to the airport. I'm also investigating getting my own domain and using Word Press for my blog. Blogger and I need to break up, and soon. To further illustrate how my day has gone, I stopped on the way home to get some gasoline. If you may recall, I have a near-phobia of pumping gas. Don't ask me why, I have no idea. I pulled up to the first pump and tried 3 different times to get the pump to start. No go. I moved on to the next pump. Wouldn't start either. At this point I decided that I didn't really want to pay $2.97 a gallon (what a bargain!)anyhow and left. I hope I have enough to get to the airport and back.
 
posted by Lisa at 7/28/2006 08:56:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 7/28/2006 11:54:00 PM, Blogger Teena in Toronto

    We're at about $1.10 a litre for gas here in Toronto. That's a lot!! We have a 7 hour drive to Mont Tremblant tomorrow ... we're not looking forward to that gas bill!!

     
  • At 7/29/2006 04:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hope you're feeling better, or sleeping actually. We all have days, errr weeks, like that. Work can sure do that to you. Stopped by to tag you with the fives, so go see when you have time.

    PS You'll love WordPress. I used it for a long time and still have it installed for my school.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.